McKesson's commitment to empowering its customers to more strategically use IT solutions is reflected in its Better Health 2020™ strategy. Through a broad suite of IT capabilities, McKesson Better Health 2020™ helps support organizations as they address complex challenges, including the need to reduce costs, coordinate care, assume more risk and manage complex payment models. It's just one way McKesson is supporting your efforts to generate positive clinical and financial outcomes - through 2020 and beyond.
The future is ours to shape.
Critical success factors addressed by Better Health 2020:
- Make decisions based on actionable enterprise intelligence
- Optimize resource and system-wide efficiency for better performance
- Protect and grow profitable service lines
- Evolve to a patient-centered ecosystem
- Coordinate care across settings and stakeholders
- Enhance patient outcomes through better engagement and accountability
- Support patient safety and satisfaction initiatives
- Preserve capital with a low total cost of ownership
- Set a foundation for care coordination and hospital-out strategy
- Move from volume- to value-based reimbursement
- Manage patient populations
- Maximize revenue and decrease risk