Self-Scheduling for Nurses Empowers with Flexible Options
Have nursing shortages and increased patient volumes left your organization struggling to fill open shifts? eShift™, McKesson's innovative open shift management solution, can effectively decrease your agency usage while providing your staff with improved scheduling control through a variety of shift bidding options. eShift accommodates staff scheduling preferences and increases staff morale for improved recruitment and retention of top talent.
This Software as a Service (SaaS) solution has a small footprint, is easy to implement, and can be deployed within 6 weeks with minimal IT support.
eShift Can Help Your Organization
- Enable staff to make proactive scheduling decisions based on their financial and work/life balance goals
- Increase retention rates by simplifying self-scheduling for nurses
- Leverage current staff and realign resources to decrease agency usage
- Assure equitable staffing by automatically selecting the most qualified employee for a shift based on organization-defined criteria
Key Features of McKesson's Self-Scheduling for Nurses Software
- Multi-stage release of open shifts to progressively larger staffing groups in a pre-specified order to help ensure optimal coverage, staffing fit, and efficiencies
- Easy-to-use interface minimizes the length and cost of training
Next: Find Out About McKesson’s Hospital Benchmarking Solutions